Thursday, February 17, 2011

Did We Use the Same Thesaurus?

Or do all writers do a lot of "musing"? I was doing a bit of research and came across several writer blogs with the subtitle "Musings of a Writer." So today I couldn't stand it any longer and changed my own subtitle because it used the "m" word. Good clang! We writers/performers/etc. need to stop musing so much and get out and do something.


Doesn't the word "musing" sound like it's going to produce something deep? So far, I've not seen anything real deep on this blog. I'll try to muse now and then and put something deep on here...or not. Probably not.

In the meantime, I need to get out and do something!

(and the word "thesaurus" looks like it ought to belong to a dinosaur--random, non-deep musing)

No comments:

Post a Comment