Thursday, April 16, 2009

Taxes Done; Time to Play/Write

I e-filed yesterday morning and my reward to self was playing and writing! My family and I did a little letterboxing (info on letterboxing: www.atlasquest.com) and then I began one of the several articles in my head. As soon as I finish this post, I'll finish the article, start another one, finish a cover letter and submit the story, complete a children's script, and edit my theater book (www.scaddenbooks.com). I'm so glad to be away from the monotony and detail work required to do taxes, and get back to words and creativity!

The article ideas keep flowing because of the instructions given in Christina Katz's book Writer Mama, How To Raise A Writing Career Alongside Your Kids. (http://www.thewritermama.com)

I think, too, that I'll play Syzygy (www.thatwordgame.com), a fast-paced word game. I deserve several days of playing after the intensity of doing taxes.


Words, glorious words: reading, writing, playing. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment