Monday, April 20, 2009

A Burst of Writing


Wow! Sure enough after doing taxes, I really needed to do something creative. For the past few days since April 15, I have managed the following:
*Completed one 1000 word non-fiction article
*Completed and posted clues for five letterboxes
*Rough drafted one 355 word story
*Drew and colored five illustrations (I should post one or two)
*Edited a cover letter, then sent it with the story to Hopscotch.
*Wrote a 471 word piece and submitted it to Family Fun.
*Re-read (Reading is part of my writing education) Escape to Witch Mountain so I could remember details before seeing the newest Disney version; even the trailer is incredibly different from the book, looks fun but totally different from the book

I didn't get to my script or theater book like I planned but tomorrow is a new day in which to create.

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." Dieter F. Uchtdorf.

No comments:

Post a Comment