Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wiped Out!

I must put more energy than I realize into shows. We performed a 40-minute murder mystery for about 100 people today and by the time we got done and got home, I was DONE. I went to bed at 7 p.m. (I don't go to bed at 7 p.m.! I go to bed at 1 a.m. and such...which is approximately what time it is now--I did have a two hour nap though.) I had plans: after the show I was going to rehearse for the next show, take care of a few things that are coming up, maybe cross stitch some, sew some, write some. I mean really, the show was in the middle of the day. I'd be fine. I wasn't. I couldn't even read in bed for very long! (what is this world coming to) So either I'm getting sick or I shower our audience lavishly with energy. I think that's a good thing...except for needing to go to bed at 7 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment