Saturday, May 29, 2010

So Boxed In!

I'm a mime and so what do people always ask me--Can you do the box?
As if that weren't bad enough, I wrote myself into a box. As in, I wrote a new script called "Boxes." It's for the show I'll direct during the summer with a cast of 3rd and 4th graders.

When was I supposed to have this script complete? Around February--I guess I missed that deadline.

When did I start forming the outline in my head? July, 2009

And why didn't I work on it little by little so I could finish seven months later? Well, heck, I don't know. I was busy with my theater business and my church stuff and the family and household chores and writing a novel during the month of November and then there were the holidays and lots and lots of other stuff to do. I'm so boxed in!

I'll just have to sing the song "Imagination" to myself...it's in the new script, put to music by my musically talented and not so boxed in friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment