- Four Elvy (character's name) stories.
- Weekly letters to my missionary son for the past 10 months or so.
- Non-fiction article about my cats.
- Non-fiction article about reverence.
- Outline for a new script for children to perform.
- Blogging (okay, I noticed that I've missed a few weeks of adding a new entry; I've been writing stories).
*Scheduling: I happen to like lists and schedules. It keeps me focused. Given the time, I may spend hours dinking around and not getting anything done. Then comes the busy schedule all of a sudden (such as money-earning work or needing to fix the roof) and I have no time to enjoy creative pursuits--writing, drawing, sewing, crafts, playing Catan--or no time to actually get the house clean or de-cluttered. So many wonderful things to do in this life. A schedule helps me remember what I really want to do.